Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years

I do this all the time...always make a resolution that I NEVER keep...and of course, I think it's different this year...like this will be the ACTUAL year that I follow through on something...psh! So here goes nothing. The following is a list of things I want to accomplish this year:

1. Lose weight...SERIOUSLY
2. Cut out ALL fast food
3. Limit my meat intake to once or twice a week
4. Decorate my living room (it honestly looks like no one lives here except my room)
5. Finish my AAS in Psychology
6. Read more than I watch junk ass tv shows
7. Improve my wardrobe...look polished and put together
8. Be more social and stop letting my job dictate my life
9. NOT date...men are distractions and I have goals to fulfill
10. Get a raise!
11. Start working out
12. Enjoy life...

As for my future plans...here it goes

I should be done with my AAS in December. In January, I will move back home with mommy and daddy to save enough money to move to Vegas in June to finish my BS in Psychology or International Business (haven't completed decided yet). That is the plan!

No comments: